The World's Top Beauty Brands



Forbes posted a fascinating article about "The Top 10 Global Beauty Brands". I found it interesting to see where some of my favorite brands ranked on the list. Which led to an exploration into the subject of successful brands. The numbers do not lie, if a brand is doing well financially, it must be doing something right.

How does your favorite brands rank? Did you know that Olay is the number one brand globally!? Olay is followed by L'Oreal, Neutrogena, Nivea and Lancome, for the top five brands in the world.

Here is a link to the Forbes post that I am referring to, The Top 10 Global Beauty Brands.


Additionally, if you are interested in expanding on the list of top brands globally, here is a list of the world's top 50 brands.  Perhaps you are interested in supporting and knowing America's top beauty brands here is a list of the top brands in the U.S.

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I'm defo sharing this on my blog tomorrow. Thank you!
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Renu. I am glad you appreciated this post. Thanks for sharing the info too. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again - just did the post: http://www.mybeautyjunction.com/2013/10/opinion-worlds-top-50-beauty-brands-for.html
    Gave you a shoutout. Thanks again; it's a very interesting post!

    ReplyDelete